Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting game

In stark contrast with my more patient and much more philosophical attitude yesterday, today I'm just sick of playing this waiting game. So tired of playing two different games, in fact! Juggling a current job and a prospective one is demanding to say the least! Guess it's all part of the challenge, but I've had a a whole month of this, and the tension has really built up, in a subtle but very real way. Things with R blew up last night, but over something so silly. One too many glasses of wine after work doth not a hangover make, but it tends to give me way too short a fuse. I can't wait for a break, to get out of town for a few days and have a change of scenery. Frustrated.

Going to look here for some inspiration! http://www.ripplesofimprovement.com/the-art-of-patience-learning-to-be-like-the-tortoise/

Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment