Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A glimpse from above

Browsing around a book store at lunchtime today, I found myself in the Mind/Body/Soul section (as usual...). And I had a moment of clarity while I was there. I do not want to change my job because I am unhappy at A or because B is much better. I want to change the structure of my job, so that I am more responsible for myself. So that I can do bigger things with my talent. I think that's a natural sign of growing out of one thing and striving to be better. And this little glimpse at my situation from the perspective of my higher self has made me feel peaceful and lighter. I can shape my career, and every aspect of my life, into whatever I want it to be. Glad to be tuning back in to my intuition.
Delicious
Bookmark this on Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment