Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Messages in the wind

It’s interesting that since I decided make a renewed, conscious effort to tune into my spiritual side, I’ve been given lots of reassurance. I was offered a reading the other day, quite by surprise, from a very intuitive lady who told me I had strong psychic ability.

Yesterday I repeatedly got the message “Everything’s going to be ok” in totally obscure and unexpected places (graffiti, copy in a magazine I seldom read). Wondering what that’s about. I’ve written before about signs from the universe or the angels or whatever… It feels nice to hear from them again!

What I find amusing is that this has all coincided with my starting to run more regularly and making an effort to be outside in the fresh air more. It’s been incredibly windy and that’s been annoying me, but come to think of it, this weekend I was told that God shows him/itself in the wind. So I’ll take the current blustery weather as another encouragement to stay in tune with my concept of god. And as a Gemini, with air as my element, I need to make peace with the wind.

I’m looking forward to going home for Christmas where long, invigorating walks are a daily occurrence and nature is basically all there is. And I’ll keep my eyes and ears and heart open.


HoneyChild

No comments:

Post a Comment