Monday, February 14, 2011

Back on the wagon

Back to gym today – aAAAH!

It’s been two months of indulgence and no exercise…whatsoever. While my weight has remained steady, I’ve definitely got to the point where I’m feeling flabby, untoned and generally gross. I also miss the endorphins and energy that exercising regularly gives you. I guess I’m lucky to have a built in ‘fitness’ switch which after a long exercise hiatus eventually flips and directs me back onto the wagon/treadmill/power plate/whatever. But I’ve definitely pushed the ‘fat and lazy’ theme my sister and I agreed on for our summer – enjoy the eating, boozing and merry-making with no guilt. It’s been great, but now I feel…wobbly and lethargic.

So hitting Virgin after work, and hope it’ll give me a boost and a glow before Valentine’s Night dinner with R.

HoneyChild

No comments:

Post a Comment