Monday, May 10, 2010

Juggling act

This weekend I was reminded that I am good at multitasking. I juggled studying for tomorrow's exam with a work trip to Durban, a huge friend crisis, a dinner party for seven, three in-laws staying with us, a Mother's Day lunch out in Noordhoek, Stormers rugby, World Cup cricket and trying to get all the laundry dry in the pouring rain. I managed to do all of it pretty well - I have come to understand that doing things 80% perfectly 80% of the time is usually good enough.

Feeling good about myself, and interestingly, more productive having detoxed for a week now. Could do with cutting out some of the comfort food which I seem to be magnetised to in this weather, particularly with exams looming. But that can happen next week, when the study madness is over.





HoneyChild

No comments:

Post a Comment